Thursday, 18 April 2013

Baby Afghan

The pattern for this afghan is called Stashaholic's Brain Dead Afghan but I don't really want to call a gift for a baby that, even if the Zombie loving part of me kinda likes it.  What the name means is that it is so repetitive and easy that you will mow through rows and rows of it and then all of a sudden come to  a point where you think it's long enough and that's it.

I used a 4.5mm hook and alternated between 5 rows of maroon and three rows of grey (it's for a baby girl and I wanted the "girly" colour to dominate a bit more).  I used 200g of the maroon and not quite 100g of the grey. I should also mention that the maroon was 100% wool and the grey is 100% acrylic but it feels alright, looks alright and the telling will be in the wash and wear of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment